Employment Opportunities for a Full Time Bench Jewelers, Watch Techs, or Sales Associates in Hialeah, Coral Springs, and Stuart
We have multiple exciting new job opportunities opening up in Hialeah, Coral Springs, and Stuart (FL). We are currently hiring for FT Bench Jewelers, FT Watch Techs, and FT Sales Associates.
Must be able to work flexible hours which includes evenings, weekends and holidays. Must be able to consult with customers to uncover jewelry repair needs.
- Decision Making: Uses sound judgment to make good decisions based on information gathered and analyzed.
- Teamwork: Interacts with people effectively. Able and willing to share and receive feedback.
- Motivation: Maintains high level of productivity and self-direction.
- Reliability: Completes work in a timely and consistent manner.
- Problem Solving: Analyzes problems by gathering and organizing all relevant information.
- Adaptability: Able to effectively deal with change and diverse people.
- Communication: Listens effectively. Paraphrases and ensures that customers are getting the “total solution” to their jewelry repair needs.
- Integrity: Adheres to organizational policies and procedures.
FT Bench Jeweler must have sizing, solder, easy to complicated jewelry repair experience. Laser Welder experience a plus.
If interested please send your resume, references, and a contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a direct message here. Please also include the position you are applying for (Bench Jeweler, Watch Tech, or Sales Associate) and the desired location ( Hialeah, Coral Springs, and Stuart).