Fast-Fix Experienced Bench Jeweler
FAST-FIX is the nation’s leading retailer for Jewelry Repair, Watch Repair, Custom Jewelry Design, and Personalized Engraving Services. We also sell a broad selection of Jewelry, Watches, Engraving Giftware, and Accessories.
Job Description: Experienced Bench Jeweler
Must be able to provide excellent quality jewelry repairs and customer service.
Jewelry repairs performed on site while customer is waiting.
Must provide the highest quality repairs in a timely manner to meet our customer expectations.
Maintain in proper working order all bench tools and equipment.
Ensures availability of repairs and services by maintaining adequate inventory and supply items.
Must be able to work flexible hours which includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
Must be able to consult with customers to uncover watch repair needs.
- Decision Making: Uses sound judgment to make good decisions based on information gathered and analyzed.
- Teamwork: Interacts with people effectively. Able and willing to share and receive feedback.
- Work Standards: Sets and maintains high performance standards.
- Motivation: Maintains high level of productivity and self-direction.
- Reliability: Completes work in a timely and consistent manner.
- Problem Solving: Analyzes problems by gathering and organizing all relevant information.
- Adaptability: Able to effectively deal with change and diverse people.
- Planning & Organization: Plans and organized tasks and work responsibilities to achieve a desired outcome.
- Communication: Listens effectively. Paraphrases and ensures that customers are getting the “total solution” to their jewelry / watch repair needs.
- Integrity: Adheres to organizational policies and procedures.
Screening will include a background check.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $22.00 per hour