Fast Fix Jewelry and Watch Repair the leader in the specialty repair in the jewelry industry, is searching for creative and talented Team Members who are proficient at performing jewelry repair in our King of Prussia location. Seeking candidates that are highly skilled, quality oriented and motivated to produce the finest product for our customers.
Perform Customer jewelry repairs, new assembly products and basic watch battery replacement and band adjustments. Must be able to interact with customers professionally and knowledgeably to provide a positive experience that exceeds our customer expectation. Must be able to work under pressure and often times while the customer waits for their repair.
Great wages for qualified candidate(s)
Perform listed skill sets up to established company levels of production and quality
* Repair of chain including hollow
* Assembling of head/shanks
* Ability to set all shapes of precious and semi-precious stones
* Half/full shanks
* Ring sizing
* Retip prongs
* Solder (rings, chain, earrings, etc.)
* Simple fabrication
* Bracelet repair / links
* Channel setting straight and curved channels
Job requirements listed above may not include all job required functions. Other duties may be outlined as needed.
* 4-6 years of jewelry repair experience
* experience with laser welder
* MUST live in the USA