FULL-TIME Jewelry Repair & Sales Associate – FAST FIX JEWELRY & WATCH REPAIRS, Millcreek Mall, Erie, PA
Must be knowledgeable and aware of bench repairs and customer service. Training on the job will be provided.
Jewelry and watch repairs performed on site while customer is waiting.
Must provide the highest quality repairs in a timely manner to meet our customer expectations.
Maintain in proper working order all bench tools and equipment.
Ensures availability of repairs and services by maintaining adequate inventory level of findings and supply items.
Must be able to work flexible hours which includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
Must be able to consult with customers to uncover jewelry repair needs.
- Decision Making: Uses sound judgment to make good decisions based on information gathered and analyzed.
- Teamwork: Interacts with people effectively. Able and willing to share and receive feedback.
- Work Standards: Sets and maintains high performance standards.
- Motivation: Maintains high level of productivity and self-direction.
- Reliability: Completes work in a timely and consistent manner.
- Problem Solving: Analyzes problems by gathering and organizing all relevant information.
- Adaptability: Able to effectively deal with change and diverse people.
- Planning & Organization: Plans and organized tasks and work responsibilities to achieve a desired outcome.
- Communication: Listens effectively. Paraphrases and ensures that customers are getting the “total solution” to their jewelry repair needs.
- Integrity: Adheres to organizational policies and procedures.
Your role at Fast Fix:
As a part of our Sales-Team you are responsible for providing a superior experience to our valued customers. In addition, you will:
• Engage customers in conversation to understand their needs and desires
• Ability to present merchandise and share detailed information regarding features and benefits of products
• Provide information regarding jewelry/watch repair options
• Meet individual and team sales goals
You would SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND at Fast Fix if you can model the following qualities:
• A desire to help our customers celebrate the special moments in their lives
• Strong customer service, sales, retail and/or jewelry experience
• Flexible availability to work during “peak” retail hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays
• A positive, customer-focused approach in delivering an exceptional customer experience
• Strong communication and relational skills
Wage is commensurate with experience.
Please contact John directly with your interest: (814) 864-8805