FAST-FIX Jewelry & Watch Repair is the nation’s leading retailer for Jewelry Repair, Watch Repair, Custom Jewelry Design, and Personalized Engraving Services. We also sell a broad selection of Jewelry, Watches, Engraving Giftware, and Accessories.
Part-time or Full-time Bench Jeweler - Annapolis
Jewelry repairs performed on site while customer is waiting.
Provide the highest quality repairs in a timely manner to meet our customer expectations.
Maintain in proper working order all bench tools and equipment.
Ensure availability of repairs and services by maintaining adequate inventory and supply items.
Be able to work flexible hours which includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
Be able to consult with customers to uncover watch repair needs.
- Decision Making: Uses sound judgment to make good decisions based on information gathered and analyzed.
- Teamwork: Interacts with people effectively. Able and willing to share and receive feedback.
- Work Standards: Sets and maintains high performance standards.
- Motivation: Maintains high level of productivity and self-direction.
- Reliability: Completes work in a timely and consistent manner.
- Problem Solving: Analyzes problems by gathering and organizing all relevant information.
- Adaptability: Able to effectively deal with change and diverse people.
- Planning & Organization: Plans and organized tasks and work responsibilities to achieve a desired outcome.
- Communication: Listens effectively. Paraphrases and ensures that customers are getting the “total solution” to their jewelry / watch repair needs.
- Integrity: Adheres to organizational policies and procedures.
Wage is commensurate with experience.
Please contact Xavier Jara directly with your interest: (703) 870-9055 or email your interest with resume to: [email protected]